Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Technological wow!

I searched for the quotation below in Google. Link number 1 was to Google Books. I selected the icon to Save, send or embed a section of this page. I highlighted the text, and a window popped up Share this clip. I can paste the image or the text, to notebook or blog, or embed. As I did below.
Text not available
Mark Twain's Letters By Mark Twain, Albert Bigelow Paine

I can also copy the text, as in this case:

Mark Twain's Letters By Mark Twain, Albert Bigelow Paine

Mark Twain's Letters By Mark Twain, Albert Bigelow Paine: "Say I am as prompt as a clock if I only know the day a thing is wanted otherwise I am a natural procrasti naturalist Tell me what day and date you want Nos and and I will tackle and revise them and they ll be"

In the Ron Powers bio it is noted as being from a letter Mark Twain sent to William Dean Howells, dated 8 December 1874.

{Notice the space between procrasti and naturalist; in the book it is a hyphen.}

No comments: